- Non-toxic printing inks - The inks we use are made from Flaxseed oil and are free of toxic metal ingredients such as chrome or lead. Also they can be washed with just soap and water, avoiding harmful solvents.
- Environmentally friendly paper - The paper we use is produced using hydro-energy, it is produced in a way that reduces its environmental impact by 70%.
Made in house – Each item is made to order, or in small batches, so nothing goes to waste.
- Sweat shop free – Everything is made in our studio in London.
Size: 21 x 21 cm
Paper : 50% Cotton, 250gsm, acid free and age resistant
Ink: Lightfast Pigment in Flaxseed oil
Colour: Black ink on White paper
A hand-crafted linocut print of a Badger.
It has been intricately carved over many hours before being printed onto velvety cotton rich paper.
I have made every effort to ensure that this linocut is made using the highest quality materials, to insure its longevity so you can enjoy it for many years to come.
The original linocut is hand cut from linoleum, hand inked and hand printed one at a time using Solvent Free oil based inks and printed on 250gsm, 50% Cotton paper.
Due to the nature of block printing variation will occur, I feel this adds to there individuality by making each print unique.
This prints will fit into a standard A4 frame it looks great in Black, white or oak.
Due to the nature of Block printing variation will occur, I feel this adds to there individuality by making each print unique.
All prints are carefully packaged in acid free material.
Posted free within the UK.
- Recycled Silver - We only use 100% recycled silver.
- Made in house - Each item is made to order, or in small batches, so nothing goes to waste.
- Sweat shop free - Everything is made in our studio in London.
- 2 Year Warranty - On all of our jewellery.
- 60 Day Returns - No quibble, love it or send it back.
- Free Post - Within the UK.