Handmade Concentric Circles Sterling Silver Ring
Handmade Concentric Circles Sterling Silver Ring is inspired by how an idea can change and influence the world around us, like the stone dropping into a still body of water, the concentric shock wave moves outwards from the impact.
The ring is made in my studio its carved, cut out, soldered before being polished to a high shine.
The width of the ring is 5mm.
I personally design and make all of the jewellery in my studio based in West London.
My aim is to dispatch your order as soon as possible, this will usually be the next working day, not including weekends.
- Recycled Silver - We only use 100% recycled silver.
- Made in house - Each item is made to order, or in small batches, so nothing goes to waste.
- Sweat shop free - Everything is made in our studio in London.
- 2 Year Warranty - On all of our jewellery.
- 60 Day Returns - No quibble, love it or send it back.
- Free Post - Within the UK.