Sterling Silver Ring - Inspired by Cracks in Nature -Adjustable / Open - Handmade
This adjustable/open sterling silver ring has an crack pattern deep engraved around its circumference, this ring was inspired by the cracks on a rocks surface.
The ring is made in my studio its carved, cut out and formed before being polished to a high shine.
Each ring is made to order, if let me know you size and I will set it for you, the ring is adjustable so you can easily resize it if you want to wear it on another finger.
I personally design and make all of the jewellery in my studio based in West London.
My aim is to dispatch your order as soon as possible, this will usually be the next working day, not including weekends.
- Recycled Silver - We only use 100% recycled silver.
- Made in house - Each item is made to order, or in small batches, so nothing goes to waste.
- Sweat shop free - Everything is made in our studio in London.
- 2 Year Warranty - On all of our jewellery.
- 60 Day Returns - No quibble, love it or send it back.
- Free Post - Within the UK.